Products, Processes & Transportation
Nostrum’s infrastructure is strategically positioned at the crossroads of major central Asian pipelines. Our advantageous location allows the Group to access multiple export markets to support our operations, including three export pipelines and one rail loading terminal.
- Density – 0.815g/cm3.
- API – 42-43 degrees.
- Average Sulphur – 0.4%.
- 85% Exported in accordance with the PSA.
- 15% Sold domestically.
- During 2019, all exported crude oil volumes were sold through the KTO pipeline.
- Urals-based pricing for pipeline exports.
- Domestic sales at c.50% discount.
- Crude exports are delivered to the KTO pipeline through an extension to our own 120km pipeline from the field site.
- From here it is delivered to Russian ports.
- Density – 0.750-0.790 g/cm3.
- API – 56 degrees API.
- Average sulphur – <0.2%.
- 100% Exported.
- Destinations are the Russian ports.
- Brent-based pricing.
- Sent through our own 120km pipeline from the field site to our own rail loading terminal in Uralsk
- From here it is loaded onto railcars and sent to the Russian ports.
- Field grade quality.
- No olefins and low sulphur content.
- <85% Exported.
- Destinations include the Russian Black Sea Ports.
- International Mediterranean LPG price Sonatrach for Black Sea deliveries.
- Brest quotation for Eastern European deliveries.
- Loaded onto LPG trucks from the field site to our rail loading terminal in Uralsk
- From here it is loaded onto railcars and sold to third parties.
- 100% sold to KazTrans Gas.
- Price agreed annually.
- Sent through our own 17km pipeline from the field site to the connection point with the Intergas Central Asia gas pipeline
- Sold at the connection point.